Meeting and Breakout Rooms
At AECC, we’ve a range of meeting and breakout rooms that really do the business.
With capacity for as few as two or as many as 244 people, they’re perfect for training sessions, workshops, interview or seminars.
And they ideally complement larger conferences, hosting breakout syndicate sessions or roundtable discussions.
The choice is yours when it comes to room set-up and we offer an attractive day delegate package for meetings and events with ten people or more:
CLASSIC PACKAGE (£35 + VAT)
- Meeting room with layout of your choice
- Tea, coffee and luxury Scottish biscuit selection on arrival
- LCD projector, screen and flip chart
- Fruit basket, boiled sweets and mints
- Bottles of still and sparkling mineral water
- Tea chest with a variety of herbal and fruit teas
- Mid morning break of tea, coffee and luxury Scottish biscuit selection
- Two-course hot and cold buffet lunch with tea, coffee and soft drink
- Afternoon break of tea, coffee and luxury Scottish biscuit selection
- WiFi for all
Upgrade to the PREMIUM PACKAGE, for only £6 extra per delegate, and receive bacon rolls at breakfast, muffins with afternoon tea.
We know IT’S ALWAYS THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THE DIFFERENCE that’s why we offer a Green Conference Package, available for anyone looking to hold a more sustainable meeting or event. It includes all the benefits of our Classic Day Delegate Package, but also includes initiatives in line with our Sustainability Policy.
Upgrade to our GREEN CONFERENCE PACKAGE for an additional £2 per delegate on either of the above packages and know you are making a difference, this includes:
- Paper-free organisation of your event
- Provide links to public transport routes and timetables to co-ordinate the best way to travel to AECC
- Paper recycling available in each meeting and conference room
- Recycled conference pads and pens – available in room if required (not at individual place settings, but on a side table to reduce wastage)
- Individual controls for air-conditioning and lighting in each room
- Locally sourced food with sustainable organic menus available
- Rainforest Alliance tea and coffee
- Scottish tap water supplied to delegates, with Fair Trade orange and apple juices
- No linens on tables (reducing laundry usage, therefore saving electricity and water consumption)
- Premium Package upgrade would consist of Organic bacon rolls
Please contact Hilary for further information on any of our packages.